[Typo3-dev] Kickstarter: Next steps

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Nov 9 15:55:23 CET 2005

Hi,

as you might recognized, tx_kickstarter has a new maintainer (Ingo
Renner) and some new members in the developement team.

After a short mailing with Ingo I want to tell you, what we want to do
as next steps.

First of all, we should try to fix all that open bugs that are in the
bugtracker. That are no much, about 15 AFAIR.

When the bugs are resolved, we want to make the output of the
kickstarter compatible with the CGL.

I think these points should be finished until version 4.0 of TYPO3 so
that a clean version of the kickstarter can be shipped with a gremlin
free TYPO3. :-)

After this we should think about how the kickstarter can be improved for
the future.

We're interested in your suggestions and opinions!
Please tell us in typo3.projects.kickstarter newsgroup.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net