[Typo3-dev] PHP-170 - anyone from typo3 is working on it?

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Nov 9 15:06:37 CET 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> There is a Java API named JSR-170. It provides centralized access to
> various repositories. Developers of this API claim that there is a PHP
> port of it named PHP-170 and TYPO3 is "supporting" this development. Is
> this true? I do not need details, just need to know if it is true or
> not. Does typo3 *officially* support development of PHP-170 or I got
> wrong information?
>
> Dmitry.

hello dimitri,

one of my student workers is doing his thesis about the implementation
of jsr 170 in typo3.

as far as i know noboby from the core is working on this at the moment.
there had been first steps to discuss this some years ago. i remember
that bjorn schotte was interested in this.

do you think it would worthfull to start a development project for this?

greetings

olivier