[Typo3-dev] Workspaces Beta Test

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Fri Nov 4 20:52:50 CET 2005

Hi Folks,

I have promised a few people that today there would be a beta test on
workspaces available from CVS. Well, I still have like 5 features and some
TemplaVoila integration to do but - boy - it already rocks! Today I
actually sat down, created a full website with page structure, template
record, dummy content in "draft mode" - meaning that nothing of it was
"public" before I finally pushed the publish button. It worked beyond my
wildest imagination - or well, it worked as it should in the final
release :-)

Monday, I will publish a document describing what workspaces is technically,
how it works, how you make your extensions compliant with it etc. along
with the final invitation to help me test it. For early birds you are
welcome to test in the weekend.

--
Kasper Skårhøj