[Typo3-dev] The Right Crew

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Wed Nov 2 14:16:15 CET 2005

Hi Bernhard,

Il 30/10/05 22.55, Bernhard Kraft ha scritto:
> He told me that he looks almost every day into the wiki for removing spam and checking
> that everthing is fine. And I really appreciate this work and also told him. I didn't
> know that there is a special Italian wiki but AFAIK the "official" wiki supports multiple
> languages ...
Ok...so, beginning from today I'll try to do spam removal every day
(already started)

> And I think it would be nice if you could translate existing wiki pages into Italian and
> also adding the ones which you just have in your wiki to the official one.
>
> I know of some other "unofficial" T3 forums and "places" and of course it is ok to have more
> than one place of information but I would be glad if at least the most basic and even better
> some advanced documenation is available in many languages.

Uhm it's quyite true...sincerely in my opinion I'd prefer enhancing the
global wiki-organization, but if the community want more italian pages
instead, I'll do it.
So, I'd like to talk to someone in the next future for..guidelines, also
for wiki :)

> So you should know that there people (like me) how really appreciate the work of the Doc-Team
> and those doing similar work to "keep the thing together" !
>

> greets,
> Bernhard

Thank you Bernhard...I'll remember it :)

Hi,
Matteo