[Typo3-dev] Bug or feature? ext template is not recognized when on the same page as a root template

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Tue Nov 1 21:16:31 CET 2005

Am Tue, 01 Nov 2005 07:30:00 +0100 schrieb Jonas Dübi:

> You'r the timtab developer, isn't it? It's a great extension,
yes, thanks!

> I already
> used it for one of our customers and I'll replace my wordpress this
> weekend... I'm also thinking about a way to 'import' wordpress
> templates, but isn't ready to even discuss about it, wanna make a
> prototype first...
if youre using standard wordpress templates they're all very similar and
easy to import. Have a look at the themes I'm releasing this week...

If you're interested in sponsoring the wordpress (content) import you can
contact me via pm. I have something in preparation already.

Ingo

--
Use a newsreader! Check out