[Typo3-dev] Bug or feature? ext template is not recognized when on the same page as a root template

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Tue Nov 1 07:30:00 CET 2005

Hi

Ingo Renner wrote:
>> Feature. You can still include it explicitely,
> How?

Edit whole Template record (klick the pen icon in listmode, or edit
whole template record within template mode...), and add the record to
the field "Include basis template:"...

You'r the timtab developer, isn't it? It's a great extension, I already
used it for one of our customers and I'll replace my wordpress this
weekend... I'm also thinking about a way to 'import' wordpress
templates, but isn't ready to even discuss about it, wanna make a
prototype first...

Greets from switzerland