[Typo3-dev] Looking for (study-) project

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Wed May 25 09:41:59 CEST 2005

Hello,

I generally agree that Flash or Java is not going to bring any benefits to
Typo3. The backend is very usable as it is, and the drawbacks of the two
technologies are too high compared to the value they add.

However one thing that would be quite nice and I would see it as a quite easy
thing to implement is to have some drag/drop function to move the pages
around.
This can be implemented similar to what has been done in SiteBar
(http://www.sitebar.org/) which works very well to move folders or items
around, just by using a few lines of Javascript.

If there is interest I could do a quick proof of concept to see if it would
work.

Regards,
Stephane