[Typo3-dev] Looking for (study-) project

Rafael Freuler rafi at rafi.ws
Sun May 22 14:41:57 CEST 2005

Hi

One thing that would really improve T3-Usability in my opinion is a more
dynamic pagetree (move pages with drag and drop, open and close branches
without reload, rename, unhide, copy, ...).

What would you guys think of creating such a pagtree plugin in flash? To
me this seems to have various advantages compared to dhtml, xul or java:

- It works in most browsers and on most platforms
- .swf can be made to be very small and only needs to be loaded once.
- There are no technical restrictions for the interface.
- Data can be sent back and forth in binary using flash remoting and amfphp.

What is your opinion on this?

Best regards,
Rafi