[Typo3-dev] Looking for (study-) project

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Sat May 21 12:50:29 CEST 2005

Hello

> If I could place a vote it would be for Single-Sign-On. This
> project  ( http://www.single-signon.com/ ) is close, but,
> user propagation is a critical feature. I'm working on a site
> right now that uses phpBB and
> Typo3 and it would be very nice to allow users to manage a
> single account in Typo3 for both.

This is widely needed solution.
I have network of sites, that use TYPO3 + vBulletin forum.
I made simple "vBulletin Authenticatin" extension, so users manage account
in vBulletin only.
And login to TYPO3 with this username/password.

This is not good solition, because I need to integrate the some other
scripts to this Network of Sites..
But I can not do this within this solution.
We discuss the problem of TYPO3+vBulletin on
http://forums.yourassist.com/showthread.php?t=63&page=2

There some persons that need good TYPO3+vBulletin integration.
I think the best solution will be SSO with user propagation.

So my vote for SSO.

---
Best regards,
Valery Romanchev