[Typo3-dev] error in TER

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri May 20 15:09:55 CEST 2005

Hi Robert,

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Still have that error? I just uploaded two manuals and everything was
> fine, one of them was even a very big one (doc_tut_quickstart_es).

no, I tried it again yesterday and then it works.
and it still does ;-)

The only issue was that I first had to upload the ext with a manual without
images to stay below my upload limit. Then I inserted the complete manual
with "doc review" but the old manual from the _former_ tt_news versions was
still visible until today about noon. The download link at the bottom of
the manual pages gave an error because the sxw file for the cached manual
was already deleted.
(adding no_cache to URL showed always the correct manual)

greets
rupi