[Typo3-dev] error in TER

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 23 21:26:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Please let me know when it happens again and post this information to the
> teams-typo3org list:
>
>    - exactly what you did
>    - date and time so we can find information in the (error-) logs

Sorry, I couldn't find the address of the teams-typo3org list, so I'll
post this here.

For my extension "salutationswitcher", the manual sections simply didn't
get listed in the "edit" section for my extension in the TER. Uploading
the extension again with the same version number didn't help. Uploading
the manual via doc-review didn't help either - it just inserted two new
development versions of the extension into the TER, but no new manual.

What can I do to get the documentation for my extension online?

Thanks,

Oliver