[Typo3-dev] eval = 'uniqueInPid' for type = select in TCA

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 30 22:17:17 CEST 2005

>   > Guess not. If I didn't get it wrong he wants an 'eval' after/while
>> saving. ;(
>
> I think he just wants it to work - and he can disable all unwanted
> options through itemsProcFunc.
> Why enable an option in a selectorbox, when evaluating it later
> prohibits it's use?

Good question - in this case it really makes sense to remove items from the
selectbox instead of evaluating the selected value later.
Never thought about it this way. But it seems logical to me.

>> I guess there is no other way then the provided hooks in tcemain.
>
> But that's a nice thing to remember anyway... :)

Thanx for the hints anyway but I think we well go the itemsProcFunc way ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau