[Typo3-dev] Data-Modell Problems

Waggershauser, Thomas tw at amedick-sommer.de
Thu Jun 30 16:50:06 CEST 2005

Hello!

Im writing an EventDB Extension and have some Problems with TCA and TCE-Forms:

This EventDB differs from existing Extensions in one point: Events are independend of one special Date/Time and can have different, completely independend Date/Time combinations.
For that i need a "1:n" Relation, but very specific. All "n"-Parts are only for "1" and nothing else.

For better Integration in the "1"-Part im using a blob with a comma separated List, pointing to the "n"-Table.
I think i need another reference from "n" to 1 to fix this connection...

This is my actual problem.
I need to bind theese 2 Entitys together!

Maybe someone has an Idea, cause i don't know any further :(

Greetings,

Thomas