[Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - my fault, or bug?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Jun 30 14:15:02 CEST 2005

Hi.

A FE user logs in, I set some session data that get's saved in
fe_sesson_data. Now the user logs out, another FE user logs in (same
browser, same machine, a second later).

This new user has the same session data as the one that just logged out. So
logoff() deletes the data from fe_sessions, but fe_session_data is only
cleaned with a 1% chance, not during logoff.

Is this a bug? I doubt it, because it *must* have been noticed already.
Probably my fault, but how are you solving this? Or is this related to
something going wrong with authentication services?

All on 3.7.1, with a custom authentication service.

Thanks,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns