[Typo3-dev] Why is htmlspecialchars used in pi_openAtagHrefInJSwindow?

Peter Huppertz peter at futurmat.com
Thu Jun 30 13:18:14 CEST 2005

Hi List!

I wonder why the php-function htmlspecialchars is used in
pi_openAtagHrefInJSwindow? I get problems when I'm trying to open a new
window with the function using parameters like &L=1&... cause all & are
converted to & and the url isn't usable anymore. So I wrote a
"reverse htmlspecialchars-function" to fix this. Wouldn't it be better
to use a regexp to replace unsused charakters but leaving the & all right?

Greets

Peter