[Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - my fault, or bug?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Jun 30 15:03:33 CEST 2005

Hi.

A FE user logs in, I set some session data that get's saved in
fe_sesson_data. Now the user logs out, another FE user logs in (same
browser, same machine, a second later).

This new user has the same session data as the one that just logged out. So
logoff() deletes the data from fe_sessions, but fe_session_data is only
cleaned with a 1% chance, not during logoff.

Is this a bug? I doubt it, because it must have been noticed already.
Probably my fault, but how are you solving this? Or is this related to
something going wrong with authentication services?

All on 3.7.1, with a custom authentication service.

Thanks,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns