[Typo3-dev] CATMENU and tt_news

Hendrik Beust h.vonbeust at atkon.de
Tue Jun 28 11:17:00 CEST 2005

Hi list,
while the new tt_news works like a charme, I can't seem to figure out
how to use the catview. I can create categories, i can create news, I
can use all of these in pages with list and single views.
I can even build a tree in the catview. But that's where I'm stuck: what
do I have to do to access my news from the tree? I just see the
categories which are even clickable but these links bring me back to the
treeview.

I'm pretty sure that I have done everything according to the
documentation, but I can't figure this one out...

I'm using Typo3 3.7.0 with tt_news 2.2.21.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Hendrik