[Typo3-dev] Creating BE-groups in other pages?

Troels Kjær Rasmussen troelsr at msn.com
Sun Jun 26 00:46:35 CEST 2005

Hi Stig and others.

I did a modification like this once, in order to seperate multisites in one
typo install. Turned out though, that all through out the code, typo checks
for usergroup which are stored in pid=0 - I agree this should really be
altered in forthcoming versions of typo.
My suggestion would be to make a extra field in usergroups table with a
default setting to the current domain. then a seperate backendmodule, which
handles usergroups/roles depending on the stored domain. - a bit like the
task>action>create BE user does.

regards Troels Kjær Rasmussen
news:mailman.1.1119798301.26855.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...