[Typo3-dev] OT: Hook manager extension for typo3.org

Matthias Kall matthias.kall at web.de
Sat Jun 25 12:39:41 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

I can write you such an extension. I'm on holidays for a week from
tomorrow on, but I'll take the laptop, so I think I can get it done over
the week.

A few questions though:
>>>- the author who requested the hook
Should the author be filled in by the author manually or should this be
automatically the current typo3.org FE-User (I'd prefer the latter)

>>>- the purpose he needs it for
I guess this would be a normal textarea

>>>- _any_ extension which uses this hook (everybody whould be forced to
>>>  register if he uses any hook - in his very own interest!)
How do you want to force him?

I think there should be a database with all hooks behind it, so the
author can select the hook from a select field. Who will fill this
database? What fields do we need here?

Greets

Matthias
--