[Typo3-dev] Missing access control from individual content elements - missing CORE feature!

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jun 24 21:50:09 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:
> Hi all
>
> My partnerst have been demanended me to build
> the missing core feature - access control for individual content
> element.

I started to make a plugin for this.
Well it was easy to create a checbox to the interface.
BUT how to get functionality for this:

$tempColumns = Array (
	"tx_tmcontentaccess_admin_access" => Array (
		"exclude" => 1,
		"label" =>
"LLL:EXT:tm_contentaccess/locallang_db.php:tt_content.tx_tmcontentaccess_admin_access",

		"config" => Array (
			"type" => "check",
		)
	),
);

t3lib_div::loadTCA("tt_content");
t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns("tt_content",$tempColumns,1);
t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes("tt_content","tx_tmcontentaccess_admin_access;;;;1-1-1");

The checkbox exist and it has a new field in the database but it just
doesn't do anything.
Help creating functionality please.