[Typo3-dev] Shared contents and several content area templateswith TemplaVoila?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 20 09:28:49 CEST 2005

Christopher wrote:
> On 6/19/05, Bernhard Kraft <kraftb at kraftb.at> wrote:
>
>>tapio wrote:
>>

>>>There should be an EASY way to define shared contents - as DEFAULT - not
>>>just making some tricks.
>>
>>In MTB you use: TS Object CONTENT or RECORD in TS Template
>>In FTB you use: TS Object CONTENT or RECORD in DS Template
>>
>>diff line1 line2
>>- TS
>>+ DS
>>
>>FTB ~= MTB
>>differenct = mapping.
>>
>>STOP.
>>

> ROFL

Sorry Christopher and Bernhard.

  lib.normalcontentshared  = CONTENT
  lib.normalcontentshared {
      select {
       pidInList = 41
       where = colpos=0
       #andWhere = uid=41
       andWhere = deleted=0
       andWhere = hidden=0
      }
     table = tt_content

  }

This really work - I put it by mistake into the 'constant' field
- I realized this error tomorrow.
VERY stupid error - I really apolozise.

Endeed this really works could there be an easier way to do this?
Anyway I must try to find how to set fot TV using for some content area
different colpos than '0'.