[Typo3-dev] Shared contents and several content area templateswith TemplaVoila?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Jun 19 22:40:49 CEST 2005

that about developing TYPO3

I have also those

class.tslib_menu.php

has 'SPC', which doesn't have ANYTHING to do with link states -
it relates ONLY to doctype

The same concerns also 'USR', which relates with feusers.

There is REAL need to have 'EXTURL' - in my mind it is MORE IMPORTANT
than 'SPC' because automatic generated menus often have links outside
the site itself.

'th_linklayout' doesn't work inside automatic gerated menus - it work
only with normal links.

I would be consistent to add at least 'EXTURL'.
Also 'SHORTCUT' and 'MOUNTPOINT' are reasonable,
but not important.

I added those to class.tslib_menu.php but nobydy was not interested.

class.tslib_menu.php has not consistent set of "link states"

- the set is NOT set of link states but just an inconsistent collection of
link-related BEHAVIORS.
Adding some more behaviors would make it more consitent than less
consistent.