[Typo3-dev] rendering content by id

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker at no5pam.blackbox.net
Thu Jun 16 15:11:59 CEST 2005

"Kraft Bernhard" <kraftb at gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1118925942.2665.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

> but i think it will be quite hard to acquite for example the "MP"
> parameter ...

Hm, depending on context it may be safe to use the same MP value as the
current page. Dunno, I haven't used MPs very much til now.

> At the first glance it looked like this would be quite easy... but I
> already see that
> there are more things to care than I tought at the first moment.

Well, there are user sessions. I guess you won't like to have a BE session
take any effect on your rendered pages, but you might want this in case of a
FE session.

The characterset might be a problem too, but I think this can be managed by
correct initialization of the local TSFE.

Masi