[Typo3-dev] rendering content by id

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Jun 16 14:45:41 CEST 2005

>>>      t3lib_div::_GP('id'),       t3lib_div::_GP('type'),
>>>      t3lib_div::_GP('no_cache'),
>>>      t3lib_div::_GP('cHash'),
>>>      t3lib_div::_GP('jumpurl'),
>>>      t3lib_div::_GP('MP'),
>>>      t3lib_div::_GP('RDCT')

> But if your current page URL has any of the above menition GP-vars set then
> your pages rendered "off-screen" will be affected, won't they? Isn't it more
> safe to do it like this?
>
> $temp_copy_TSFE = $TSFE;
> $TSFE = new $temp_TSFEclassName(
>        $TYPO3_CONF_VARS,
>        $offscreenId,
>        $offcsreenType,
>        $offscreenNoCache,
>        '', '', '','')
>     );

Of course ! :)

But you would have to evalute the "offscreen" value for each page ...
the "type" and "no_cache" variable shouldn't be a big problem ...

but i think it will be quite hard to acquite for example the "MP" parameter ...

> $content = $this->cObj->cObjGetSingle($this->conf['page'],
Theres also a mistake with this line from my first mail that's why I wrote the second one:
cObjGetSingle can't be fed with a "PAGE" cObject ...

You have to use:
$pageContent = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->cObj->cObjGet($this->conf['page.']);

At the first glance it looked like this would be quite easy... but I already see that
there are more things to care than I tought at the first moment.

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard