AW: AW: AW: [Typo3-dev] Can you include an Java application in typo3?

Bernd Rücker bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Thu Jun 16 10:45:24 CEST 2005

You can imagine our result as site which much content (therefor the cms ;-))
and includes a little "shop" (it's not exaclty a shop, but much the same).
So you have "article lists", a "basket case" and a "checkout workflow" from
the Java application.

The Java application itself should bring only the functionality, the design
and HTML shoul dcompletly be done by typo3.