AW: AW: [Typo3-dev] Can you include an Java application in typo3?

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Thu Jun 16 09:58:56 CEST 2005

Bernd Rücker wrote:

>>What's abaout SOAP or NUSOAP or XML-RPC to communicate?
>>BUT more details would help.
>>
>>Regs. Peter.
>

> Hi Peter,
>
> SOAP would be possible, but I would prefer "simpler" solutions... But yes,
> we can use SOAP to communicate.
>
> And sorry, I don't know "XML-RPC"...

If you want something simpler and with less overhead XML-RPC might be
your choice: http://www.xmlrpc.org/
We are using XML-RPC to include different services , e.g. couponing,
PDF-form filling, personilizing of digital products etc.

We have published the couponing extension at TER. So you could get an
idea how we handle that at TYPO3.

Regs. Peter.