[Typo3-dev] Links pointing to _top still open in another window

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Jun 14 23:43:44 CEST 2005

> http://dutchjunior.bhosted.ws/index.php?id=73 (it´s in Dutch).
>
> If you click on one of the two links: "Bar Commissie" or "Redactie
> Duinwijcker", you will see that this link opens up in another window.
>
> This is not what I have specified in the link properties. There I specified
> 'Top' as target.
>
> Do you have any idea what is causing this?

My first guess - how did you exactly write 'top'?
It should be _top .

...and for your knowledge its dev (stands for development) group you are
just writing to. In the future with problem like this you should go at
"english main forum" at
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/english-main-list-archive/
Take it under consideration :\)

--