[Typo3-dev] Links pointing to _top still open in another window

Michiel de Vries michiel at twain84.biz
Tue Jun 14 23:03:39 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I have Typo3 3.7.0 installed and I am creating pages, see for instance the
following one:

http://dutchjunior.bhosted.ws/index.php?id=73 (it´s in Dutch).

If you click on one of the two links: "Bar Commissie" or "Redactie
Duinwijcker", you will see that this link opens up in another window.

This is not what I have specified in the link properties. There I specified
'Top' as target.

Do you have any idea what is causing this?

Thanks for your help.

Michiel.