[Typo3-dev] default content elements copy and [Translate to:] - TCEMAIN.default.disablePrefixLangTitle =1 ?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Jun 10 11:09:48 CEST 2005

JoH wrote:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_CONFIG_quot/
> -> sys_language_softMergeIfNotBlank
>
> It's not a bug, it's a feature!

In deed the option is there but unfortunately it does not work for me :(

I have done some tests. I have put
config.sys_language_softMergeIfNotBlank = tt_content:header
in all possible places:
1. Root Page TS
2. Root Template Setup TS
3. User TS
then clearing caches - refreshing backend with no success. I still have
[Translate to: ] in blank headers of pictures and tables content elements.)

Then after re-reading I doubt if softMergeIfNotBlank will do the job
with removing unwanted [Translate to:]. softMergeIfNotBlank is done
rather for something other than this - it affects the way of translation
but rather in FE and not in BE.

Or am I wrong and someone got it working?

grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz