[Typo3-dev] Roadmap

Didier Gehéniau didier.geheniau at feas.net
Wed Jun 8 10:43:25 CEST 2005

- possibility to use one user entry as backend and frontend user;
- recursive groups (default and not through an extension and the same
implemented for backend and frontend groups);
- groupmemberships stored in grouprecord and optional in userrecord;
- ldap integration (is an extension but I think it belongs with the core so
the future development should be described in the roadmap):
 1 seams to work with ADS but not with openldap (group memberships are
checked only in the user object and not in the group object) I made a patch
but the developer does not react on my messages.
 2 multiple server entries can give problems and should be fixed