[Typo3-dev] Possible Bug in tslib/class.tslib_content.php

Andreas Dolleschal andreas at developer.at
Tue Jun 7 14:31:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

We have a typo3 installation (V3.7) where we use domain-pointers because
we have many subwebs in one installation. If we try to link internally
from one domain to another domain, the links will not produced
correctly.

For example:

link to Page 1023 in another domain produces this link:

http://another.domain.com/?id=1023

as you can see there is index.php missing. Snooping a little into the
Source i found the following statement in class.tslib_content.php (Line
4996)

----
$this->lastTypoLinkUrl =
$this->URLqMark('http://'.$tCR_domain.'/?id='.$page['uid'],$addQueryPara
ms).$sectionMark;
----

>From my point of view holds $tCR_domain just the URL to the domain (eg:
http://another.domain.com) which results in the above Url. Changing the
statement to

----
$this->lastTypoLinkUrl =
$this->URLqMark('http://'.$tCR_domain.'/index.php?id='.$page['uid'],$add
QueryParams).$sectionMark;
----

Fixes this problem. Hopefully this change does not result in any
sideeffects.

Best regards,
Andreas