[Typo3-dev] RFC // Hook wanted for class.t3lib_userauth.php->logoff()

"Stig N. Færch" stig at 8620.dk
Mon Jun 6 15:12:35 CEST 2005

Hi Andreas

>>Yes. If you consider getting this hook in the 3.8 branch, I hope you
>>will consider my hook proposal as well?
>

> Are you talking about your <roles>-hook?
Yes.

> I could not find any comments wether this will be usefull / is wanted.

Well, I have tried here to explain why I think it will be very valuable:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2005-June/010394.html
If you have any thoughts about the extension, pros/cons or any questions
please don't hesitate.

If it's wanted?
Well, Sebastian Kurfuerst seems to like the idea. I also know other
typo3 people off-list who are very interested.

Of course, - if you think that you never loose the overview in the
BE-pagetree, this extension doesn't have much to offer. But I think this
is often a problem, especially when you are assigned many be-groups.

> However we would need a patch in unified diff format from you. Best way
> would be to put it as feature request on <bugs.typo3.org>.

Yes. I need to do some fineadjustments to the hook before I will do so.

/Stig