[Typo3-dev] RFC // Hook wanted for class.t3lib_userauth.php->logoff()

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Mon Jun 6 11:47:33 CEST 2005

Hi Stig,

On Montag, 6. Juni 2005 11:29, "Stig N. Færch" wrote in typo3.dev:

> Yes. If you consider getting this hook in the 3.8 branch, I hope you
> will consider my hook proposal as well?

Are you talking about your <roles>-hook?
I could not find any comments wether this will be usefull / is wanted.

However we would need a patch in unified diff format from you. Best way
would be to put it as feature request on <bugs.typo3.org>.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Avoid temporary variables.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)