[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

media.res | alex widschwendter a.widschwendter at mediares.at
Mon Jun 6 10:03:35 CEST 2005

hi thomas and BE-designers,

i like your skin very much in would prefer this as default for upcoming
release, but....

the problem of the T3 backend are not the colours. there are far too
much of this tiny buttons, misplaced functions, etc. it's a grown system
with not much concept in my mind!? as you have maybe already read in the
roadmap on T3.org a new backend is planned, to meet criteria of
usability and fresh look and feel. i suggest to release an extension
with this scheme, as i like it very much. but we should bundle forces to
create a new super useable & branded BE, since it doesn't makes to much
sense anyway to invest a lot of time and even money in a veteran way of
doing things.

have a nice week!

alex