[Typo3-dev] extended Table with RTE - Testers wanted

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Jun 6 09:17:36 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've uploaded new builds of the extended Table Extensions (Service and
Wizard) to typo3-unleashed.net

I have implemented templates. That means that you can define how the
table can be changed by the editors. You can predfine values and some
things more.

The second big change is, that the user is able to edit some things
directly inside the backendform (colspan, rowspan, moving, adding, and
content).
In combination with the RTE, most tables can be edited completely
without the wizard.
So, it should be much more easy to use for the most editors.

I invite you to download the new versions, test them and give me some
feedback.

I know that there is no uptodate documentation, but I'm working on this.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. (Here, per mail or in
the forum on my page)

You will find the downloads on

	typo3-unleashed.net

Thank you and I look ahead to your comments, :)

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net