[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Sun Jun 5 17:59:56 CEST 2005

Ingo Renner wrote:
>>Well - the basic layout seems ok BUT standard buttons of
>>Typo3 are from last decade - at the time of MS NT 4.0 - about from
>>the year 1996 - really oldfashioned.
> doesn't matter for me

well, you are not the target audience...typo has to get away from the
nerdy image it has right now - and with the old-fashioned look it wont.
I prefer the "old style" as well to develop, but the first impression is
the most important and a relevant criteria if one decides for typo3 or
some other fancy cms that might have a more appealing interface.