[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Sun Jun 5 17:35:39 CEST 2005

Am Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:46:45 +0300 schrieb tapio:
                                           ^^^^^^^
                                           respect the list rules and
change your name!!!
Hi

> Well - the basic layout seems ok BUT standard buttons of
> Typo3 are from last decade - at the time of MS NT 4.0 - about from
> the year 1996 - really oldfashioned.

doesn't matter for me

> Skincrystal use moder buttons like t3quixplorer

I never liked this crystal stuff - looks too much toy - ish

> Default buttons of Typo3 are in my mind too small.

I think they have the perfect size, you can still click them and don't take
up too much space, so you get a lot of rows in list view within less space

I'm always working with alternating row colors which makes it easy to stay
in the same row...

> t3quixplorer use in my mind ideal buttons.

I like this extension, but not the buttons because they don't meet the rest
of the TYPO3 GUI...

my 0.02€

Ingo

--