[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Jun 4 14:09:06 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

>> Then add some nice icons and we are done!
>
> Just add six-hundred icons and we are done. ;)
> Seriously: I think the icons will be our major headache, but we'll see.

Yes that seems to be the biggest task.

Here are some resources of icons which you can use for free (and which I
like very much - they are used by default in KDE)

http://www.everaldo.com/crystal.html
http://www.linuxcult.com/forum/crystal.php
http://www.kde-look.org/index.php?xcontentmode=22

The icons are in most cases available in various sizes:
- 16x16
- 22x22
- 32x32
- 48x48
- 64x64
- 128x128
- plus SVG format!

Just in case you didn't know them yet...

Probably you should also think about the default icons size. Maybe 22x22
would fit better than the (currently used) 16x18 pixels which seem to be
too small for many people...

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out