[Typo3-dev] Distributing TemplateVoil,a Templates as extensions

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 18:41:21 CEST 2005

Hello,

I asked about the same question a while ago [1] and the answer I got
from Kasper
is that Template Object cannot and will never be meant to be included in an
extension.

Now I do not know if that means that TemplaVoila templates cannot be built as
extensions, similar to standard templates, but I see it having a strong
dependency on being able to package a TO within an ext.

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/dev-list-archive/thread/110103670/?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bsword%5D=schitter&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Banswered_only%5D=0&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=1

Stephane