[Typo3-dev] backend ACLs

"Stig N. Færch" stig at 8620.dk
Wed Jun 1 23:40:18 CEST 2005

Sounds fine to me.
(I will send you the current version of 'Roles' extension to you, though
I have not yet polished it ready for a real launch.
The module 'Role' in the menu should be removed, as it's not of any use.
Read in the Roles manual how to implement the hook correctly.
Remember that this extension is very alpha.)

If anyone else is interested in trying/testing this extension, - let me
know.

/Stig