[Typo3-dev] backend ACLs

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Wed Jun 1 15:08:17 CEST 2005

Hi Stig,
that sounds very good to me, it is a really nice idea for keeping the
overview. At the moment, I am trying to get an overview which solutions
do exist at the moment extending backend permissions in any way, and I
would be very glad if you could send me your extension.
Maybe, when one or more extensions for extending permissions are
published, it will be good to write a document which describes the
features of all backend access related extensions, else it will be quite
confusing for people wanting to use it. If I have time, I would write
such a document if needed.

What do you think?
Sebastian