[Typo3-dev] Creating new page in front-end editing and TemplaVoila

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jul 29 20:40:23 CEST 2005

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> tapio wrote:
>

>>Solution. Could there be and extension, which creates automatic one
>>content element to a new page! just 'text' to the colPos=0, where you
>>can get it to desired content area of TemplaVoila!
>

> ok. then write the extension! :-)
>
> olivier

I have not made any other extension than the extension, which has
detailed documentation (templselect). I have just modified existing
extenstion. I don't know how to do that!

In fact it would be desirable if that extension would create a new
content element only in FE-editing state. I simple don't know where to
start.