[Typo3-dev] How to include some code before any TYPO3 code

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Fri Jul 29 14:33:47 CEST 2005

Hello all
I am working on vBulletin forum integration with one-time login.

I made working variant, but this needed to patch /index.php file of TYPO3
With code:

chdir("/home/httpd/xxxx/httpdocs/forums/");
require('./global.php');
chdir("../");

(code must be inserted in the top of index.php)

This works fine, but I want to make this without patch.
I try to insert this code in my vBulletin_auth extension, but this not
works.
I also try to insert in ext_localconf.php file - I get error of ext loaging.

Are there any methods to insert this code correcetly?

---
Best regards,
Valery Romanchev
freelance TYPO3 web-developer