[Typo3-dev] Need hints about deep internal things...

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Jul 26 09:49:49 CEST 2005

Robert Lemke wrote:

>Hi Dmitry,
>
><snip>
>

>Generally new pages should be created by calling process_datamap in the
>class t3lib_tcemain (which is worth checking out). That's the rawest mode
>of creating any kind of record which is defined in the TCA.

NOTE:
I believe that process_datamap (when it comes to copy pages) doesn't
work on pages based on TV as there page content.
I hade to write my own class for that....
I am not sure if that is solved in 3.8 yet.

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/