[Typo3-dev] Flexform and multilanguage

Pieter pieter_v at telenet.be
Mon Jul 25 22:27:30 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm working on an extension that supports the multilanguage
possibilities of Typo3.
You can add a "l10n_mode" element in columns part of the "TCA.php" file
to set the behaviour of elements in the other languages (e.g.
mergeIfNotBlank, prefixLangTitle, exclude, ...)

I'm looking for something similar in the flexform definition XML file.
The settings of the content element are present in the original language
but they should be hidden for the other languages.  tt_news somehow
manages to hide the "Category selection" in the translated versions but
I can't figure out how this is done.

Best regards,
Pieter