[Typo3-dev] locallang.xml in pi1: how?

Brian Slezak Brian.Slezak at cor.org
Mon Jul 25 21:47:09 CEST 2005

I have successfully used XML locallang files in front end plugins, but only on 3.8.0.  pi_getLL() works like a charm.

I wasn't aware that TER isn't recognizing these yet.  I may hold off uploading an extension until this is corrected, as I am using XML files in place of PHP in my extensions.  (Newb T3 developer starting off in 3.8)

------
Brian Slezak