[Typo3-dev] Dynamic Flexforms

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Jul 22 20:55:36 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

this morning I've uploaded the first public preview version of my newest
baby. Dynamic FlexForms... ;)

Every developer is invited to download the extension, test it and give
me some feedback.

You want to know what it is about? OK... This is the pasted "What does
it do" section from the manual, which available on my page, too:

"Dynaflex gives you the possibility to change an array. That doesn't
sound very cool but can handle XML data structure inside of such an
array. That makes it possible to change the TCA on the fly. The result
is, that you can change the TCA before it's displayed in the backend.

That's not all. You can configure it that way, that the modifications
depend on entries in database. For example, you can realize that a tab
divider is only visible if some other things are set or available.

You can insert fields into a FlexForm data structure depending on the
number of entries in a specific table. For example, create an input
field (or two or five or whatever) for every entry in the table be_users
that are not hidden.

Actually you can do anything you want, if a functionality is not
implemented in the dynaflex extension, you can call a self defined user
function, that returns a TCA configuration for example."

I hope that makes you curious... :)

You can find the extension and the manual on

   typo3-unleashed.net

Thanks in forehand for your feedback!!! :-)

Best wishes,
Thomas

P.S.: Direct links to the entries are:
Manual: