[Typo3-dev] Directory naming question

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Jul 22 00:53:46 CEST 2005

Hallo !

There are strict rules in which directories to put FE plugins (pi) and BE plugins (mod)
And supporiting images/css/templates etc. (res).

What if a TYPO3 extension would have a stand-alone application like ImageMagick included
in its source (it's a php-client appliaction which must be run through exec). In which
directory should the files for this application be put ?

I have tought about res but there are normally just media-files in there and nothing executable.
And also "mod" would be ok as the application can be started from a backend module ...

Any hints ? I just want to stay conform to some guidelines and didn't find anything about
such a case in CGL370.

greets,
Bernhard