[Typo3-dev] Mininews + TemplaVoila = not released but mentioned in docs

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Jul 21 11:03:24 CEST 2005

To follow: CVS version works fine at the first look. I replaced old
version with new _keeping_ the same directory name (mininews).

CVS version uses "tx_mininews" as a directory. Code does not depend on
"tx_mininews" but there are still some references to "EXT:mininews"
there. I believe they should be replaced with "EXT:$_EXTKEY".

I did not try TV part yet but will post information later if I find
anything bad.

Dmitry.