[Typo3-dev] Mininews + TemplaVoila = not released but mentioned in docs

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Jul 21 09:35:33 CEST 2005

Hi!

I know that CVS version of mininews can work with TemplaVoila. This
plugin was commited 1.5 years ago but never released to repository. Is
there any problem?

I really need this version (yes, I know, you are very busy with other
development!). I can take it directly from CVS but would prefer
"official channels" (i.e. import from repository).

Just wondering if there are any problems with CVS version that prevented
extension from being released?.. If not, I will take it from CVS.

Dmitry.